In addition to field support, members of Mambo Gourmet Pizza organization will provide the services listed below :
- Operational Support – Mambo Gourmet Pizza Management will provide ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of the franchisee’s business, including unit operations and maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, suggested pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
- Site Selection – Prior to approving a site for Mambo Gourmet Pizza outlet, Mambo Gourmet Pizza Management will provide franchisees with clear guidelines for a suitable location. Mambo Gourmet Pizza will require franchisees to follow these instructions to ensure that an appropriate site is located.
- Marketing Support – Mambo Gourmet Pizza Management coordinates development of advertising materials and strategies for the benefit of all members of the franchise network. It should also supply franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level, and retains the right to approve all local advertising materials that the franchisee chooses to develop.
- Accounting/Audit/Legal – Reporting directly to administration, this department is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of franchisees.
- Ongoing Research and Development – Mambo Gourmet Pizza Management continues to research methods and techniques for franchise operations (including purchasing and promotional schemes) that enhance unit-level profitability.
- Overall Program Oversight – Mambo Gourmet Pizza Management provides the overall coordination and planning for the Mambo Gourmet Pizza franchise system.
- Website with online orders to increase number of orders and average check.
We have developed a series of services to ensure a smooth management and operation of the Mambo Gourmet Pizza. Among others :
- Exclusive license to use the Mambo Gourmet Pizza trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of the Mambo Gourmet Pizza marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
Initial assistance provided by Mambo Gourmet Pizza will include the following franchisee training programs :
Phase I — Training provided at a location designated by Mambo Gourmet Pizza :
Mambo Gourmet Pizza Management will provide franchisees with approximately 7 to 14 days of initial training at Mambo Gourmet Pizza headquarters or at a location designated by the Mambo Gourmet Pizza Management, beginning approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business. Phase I Instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and up to three (3) designated attendees.
Phase II — Training provided at the franchisee’s location :
On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. Experienced trainers from Mambo Gourmet Pizza will provide on-site training for a period of 14 to 21 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.